Better understanding our product can help you to protect yours
Learn More About Manufacturing Corrugated Boxes
Economic, protective, recyclable and renewable – many benefits that will make you say, “Corrugated, of course!”
If corrugated packaging was invented today, it would no doubt be hailed as a miracle product.
Corrugated packaging offers an unrivalled combination of simplicity, flexibility and fitness for purpose.
The recycling performance of the UK corrugated industry speaks for itself:
- corrugated cardboard has a recycling rate of 84% in the UK. This is the highest recycling rate of any type of packaging in the UK;
- as a direct result, every four months an area the size of Greater London is saved from landfill;
- on average, corrugated boxes manufactured in the UK are made from 76% recycled fibre.;
- the recycling of paper is not a new concept and industry is proud of its recycling heritage that started over 100 years ago;
- the recycling loop is so efficient that an old box can be recycled, remade and reused in just two weeks;
- corrugated boxes are biodegradable and in some cases this will be the preferred disposal method. Consumers can take this opportunity where recycling facilities are not yet available.